Loot drop 2009
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
4-players really is a blast, I’m enjoying it much more than Super Mario Galaxy last year.
- Uncharted 2
This game is gorgeous and the voice acting is really good, I’m only 5 chapters in right now.
- Phantasy Star 0
My sister is thinking about picking this up also after she saw that the characters were cute and that mags made a return. When she heard that there was no Hunter’s License required, that was just icing on top!
- PS3 Dual Triggers
Since adding these to my controller, I’ve added 4 more gold medals to my WipEout HD Fury career track that were previously bronze medals. They feel great!
- Star Trek DVD
- Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 Soundtrack
- Scharffen Berger 62% Cacao with nibs
- Diecast U.S.S. Reliant
- Ghostbusters ECTO-1 Hallmark Ornament
- Drinking Chocolate from Bittersweet
I was blessed again this year with a lot of great gifts from friends and family! This must have been a huge year for the video game industry; I know of new PS3, Wii, and 360 households throughout my social network. I can’t think of many families that don’t have a modern system, and that is really unusual I think.
- There is nothing random providing benefit to other players, all random elements are available to all of the players.
- The resource consumables are repopulated in a much easier-to-track manner by being populated systematically each user turn.
- There are many strategic options for obtaining the most points by game end, and a lot of flexibility for using resources or cash.
- The game will move itself along with pre-sorted card decks making it very difficult to block player strategies or stall the game.
It took us about 3 hours to play the first 4-player game. Now that we have it down though, I would expect the game time to be cut in half. I won the first game with 160 points, my brother had 136, Dad was at 120 and my sister-in-law was somewhere near 90.