Josh and I each experienced our own Nintendo Wii accidents tonight.
First, we were Wii Sports bowling and Josh tried releasing the Wiimote as one would release a real bowling ball. He had the wrist strap on, but the strap broke and the Wiimote flew — it crashed right below the TV, the battery cover few off and the batteries flew out.
I thought that was pretty freaky-scary … until my Wiinjury, that is.
I was serving to Josh in Wii Sports tennis — as I have many a time — but this time my hand made contact with the light fixture hanging from the ceiling. Glass from two light bulbs went flying around the room. My index finger was sliced a little, but my index, middle and ring finger feel like they were slammed in a car door and are swollen.
Also tonight, which happens to be Valentine’s Day, while over at Josh’s, we ate the red velvet cake I got for Julie. Julie got me a big box of candy … yum.
I bought my first URL the other night — www.NoirArtEmporium.com.